Now accepting registrations for 3-4 year olds for:
St. Stanislaus location
Holy Spirit Child Care location is now accepting Lendrum Kinder registrations
As a community member we are proud to support and help our Malmo Pre-Kindergarten. If you are interested in a preschool program please see the attached link.
To provide a safe environment where children experience exceptional childcare and build self-esteem and positive relationships through fun and rewarding recreational activities and skill building opportunities.
In collaboration with parents, schools, and communities, we advocate for childcare that continues to meet the diverse needs of our families.
Learn about ASaP, as soon as possible!:
ASaP stands for “Access, Supports and Participation”, and it’s played a pretty significant role in our programming for quite some time. Maybe you’ve heard the preschool/ kinder staff mention it! Well, now our staff aren’t the only ones talking about it!
Take a look at what Global News had to say about the importance of this program by clicking HERE!
Or, you can visit the GRIT website, by clicking HERE, to learn more about the program itself!
The Greenfield School Age Day Care Association (GSADCA) is a non profit, accredited, charitable child care centre. Providing care before school, after school and full day child care programs currently available at seven locations.
• Malmo Elementary School (Providing care for children ages 3-12 years)
• St. Stanislaus Elementary School (Providing care for children ages 3-12 years)
• Lendrum Elementary School (Providing care for School Aged Children beginning July 2017)
• Holy Spirit Lutheran Church (Providing care for children age 2 → Kinder
• Jan Reimer & Shauna May Seneca(Providing care for children age Kinder – Grade 6
• Svend Hansen (Providing care for children age Kinder – Grade 6
• Shauna May Seneca (Providing care for children age Kinder – Grade 6
Benefits of our Program:
○ Monthly newsletter to keep you up to date on events
○ Nutritious (and allergen aware) morning and afternoon snacks
○ School age care provided during non school days (Spring Break/ Teacher’s Convention)
○ Special events and field trips- including family events
○ Wide range of physical activities offered to promote health development
○ Large focus on the Social/Emotional Development of children
The GSADCA is governed by a volunteer parent board and run by a full time Executive Director and Directors at each location. The GSADCA staff is committed to providing exceptional programming and care for children throughout their elementary years.